How can I receive a copy of my credit report?

​You can access and receive a free credit report from all three credit bureaus annually.

How can I pay my bill?

Please call our office to speak with one of our friendly and courteous representatives. We have several payment options available for your convenience.You can pay via ACH using your checking account information, debit card or credit card. You can also pay by Moneygram (Express Payment) by using our receive code (6161) along with our City & State (Hunt Valley, MD).

How can I be sure this is my bill?

The validation letter sent to you at the time the account is listed with our agency for collection will show the original creditors name and the current balance due. If you have questions, contact an account representative by telephone or by mail to request details. Due to privacy concerns, this information cannot be provided by fax or e-mail.

Who can discuss my account with your company? 

Chapter 4 of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act states "A debt collector may not communicate, in connection with the collection of any debt, with any person other than the consumer, the consumer's attorney, a consumer reporting agency if otherwise permitted by law, the creditor, the attorney of the creditor or the attorney of the debt collector."